$16.50

So, recently I sat down and perused the internet with one price-point in mind...$16.50. What could I (or any of YOU) purchase? Let's see....


I could purchase 2 reserved tickets @ $8.00 a piece to see the Northwest Arkansas Naturals....I know it's 50 cents off, but let's count tax.


How about 2 movie tickets to see...a chick flick? $9.00 a piece, so yah, I little over $16.50.

Ok, here's where it's at!! Lunch at Olive Garden! (Soup, Salad, & Breadsticks....yum) $6.95 x 2 because you can't eat Olive Garden alone. That's about $16.50 with tax and tip!

But let's get REAL accurate.....

A boy's Gap polo, $16.50.


Because EVERYONE needs a $16.50 Toy Story Alien plush toy.

Breadstick again...yah. Little Ceasar's special.

Let's not forget the car...$16.50 will get me the basic oil change service at Sears.

Now, some of these were clearly a joke! Some of them we purchase every weekend or more! (Gotta love the plush toy.)

What if you could take $16.50 and change a LIFE? That's the cost for ONE student to get Reality Check Inc. programming. THAT'S ALL!!

"That I am important! That made me feel committed to me. This class told me things I need to know before I give away my sex. Told me the consequences I might have." - Middle School Students

"It completely changed my mind about everything. I was confused before, but now its all clear to me. I know where Im going and I know what my boundaries are going to be. Reality Check really did a lot for me." - Middle School Student

"I'm glad I got the chance to take this class. Taking this class made me want to talk to my mom about everything, so I did! We are a lot closer now because of this class :). Thanks." - Middle School Student

Check out the student comment cards from EVERY year and EVERY school Reality Check Inc. has had the pleasure of serving in.

$16.50...hmm...




No comments:

Post a Comment