Get Nosey

I don't know about you, but every time I hear a siren I want to follow it so badly! I think I got it from my mother. Growing up in a household of a mother and two older sisters that were equally as nosey, I didn't stand a chance to NOT be nosey.

Well, if you suffer from that unforgivable urge just be "in the know", then Reality Check Inc. is giving you permission (when it comes to US of course). Check out our August E-Newsletter.

You'll get to find out where we are taking programming in August, 8 easy ways we need your help, and EVEN the results from our long-term study! The last one is actually WAY more interesting and fascinating then it sounds. :) You'll get to see how Reality Check Inc. is moving at-risk students to succeed and have KEPT them moving forward!! I struggle with getting my 17-month old to move forward, literally. :D

Have fun and go ahead...be nosey.

No comments:

Post a Comment