Deserving Honor

In reference to the question "What was the impact Reality Check program made on you the last couple of weeks?" this young man replied,
"Makes me realize that I'm not the only one that is saving sex until marriage. This class has encouraged me and made me feel good for making my choices from my heart and for who I am.
Job 31:1
Proverbs 31 woman
Ephethens [Ephesians] 5
P.S. Thanks man I enjoyed your speaking"

This is a young man that we here at RCI greatly admire! Here's why...
The Bible verse Job 31:1 says,
"But I made an agreement with my eyes not to look with desire at a girl."

Love this! I mean come on, what girl really wants to be lusted after anyhow?

Ephesians 5 :

To my ladies -
Now I don't know about you, but that card gives hope to this young woman! So often us ladies find ourselves wondering, "Is there any good, godly guy out there for me?" Don't lie, whether your married now, or single, we've all wondered it at one time in our life...
The truth? There is! Sure, it may take a while for your Prince Charming, Mr. Right, or whatever you wish to call your future husband, to come. But I'm going to tell you, he will come. Be patient for the plan that God has for you! He is preparing an imperfect man for you, and when he's ready, and when you're ready, it will be played out perfectly by the orchestrator Himself.

Playing the waiting game does not mean that you sit back and do nothing. Waiting is an active thing. Webster says: "Waiting; intransitive verb. 4a. to be ready and available." Available? I'm sure you're thinking yes to that! But, ready? Lets take a look at that, shall we?

If you haven't ever read about the Proverbs 31 Woman and have no clue what I am talking about, go ahead and read it for me by clicking here.
(Reality Check Staff thanks one of our own "Single Ladies" for the above post.  It is encouraging to watch a young person living out in power the same information and advice they share with teens.  Modeling what she believes is powerful teaching!)

No comments:

Post a Comment